Saturday, November 03, 2007

Halo 3 Tournament Delayed Along With Some Reviews



I never thought it would happen but this afternoon I saw doom and death in the form of three flashing red lights. After about 19 months, my Xbox 360 has died. I called Microsoft and they will be repairing it. It will take 3-5 business days for "the coffin" to arrive and a couple of days get it to Microsoft. I should have either my repaired 360 or a replacement in 3-4 week so unless Matt is willing to moderate the Halo 3 tournament using his friend's Xbox 360, it will not be held until December. This will also mean that my reviews of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Rock Band, and other Xbox 360 titles will come later than expected. Also my reviews of The Orange Box and Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock along with a preview of God of War: Chains of Olympus should be up on the podcast feed soon. Keep signing up for the Halo 3 tournament by emailing : HaloGC@gmail.com and putting your Gamertag in the subject line. If you have any questions or concerns on anything related to video games, GamersCast, or something else please feel free to contact me by emailing me at adam@gamerscastpodcast.com
As long as your question or concern is not too personal, I will reply to it and if it is a good question, I will read it on a future episode of GamersCast.

R.I.P. 3/22/06 - 11/3/07

Get the GamersCast Newsletter! All of the quality news you would find here can be sent directly to your e-mail's inbox or Wii's Message Board the instant news is posted here! Simply send an e-mail to GCnewsletter@gmail.com or register GCnewsletter@gmail.com into your Nintendo Wii's Address Book to subscribe!

No comments: