You also directly download episode 21 now, using the following download link:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD EPISODE 21 OF GAMERSCAST!!
Well, at long last, the very highly anticipated episode 21 of GamersCast is being released and uploaded as I type this. Yeah, it was originally supposed to be titled "BETAlicious Pokemon" because of the Halo 3 BETA and pokemon being released, but then we thought that title was kinda..... something. So, we're titling it "Caskey Rage", because good 'ol Steve Caskey co-hosts on this episode, and he ranted about pretty much everything we talked about. :P
Though this was recorded a couple of weeks ago, nothing in the episode is out-dated, so your mind can be at ease about that. However, when we talked about Super Smash Brothers Brawl we wondering about which controller would be used, and we actually all predicted what it was when it was officially announced. (Wasabi peanuts for all! (You have to listen to understand what I meant....))
The show spans about 90 minutes long (I edited about 20 minutes of pointless pauses out). And is only a 40MB download. As always you can download all of GamersCast's episodes on iTunes and almost every other major podcasting client. This episode will also be playable on the Flash Player located off of our website's homepage. To view GamersCast's page on the iTunes Music Store go to:
And if you are using another podcasting client (such as the PSP), you should know that our podcast feed is located at:
The topics that were discussed in episode 21, include but are not limited to the following:
- We take a moment of silence for those effected by the Virginia Tech shooting
- We unveil a new podcast host (again), Steve Cask! (1st time was episode 20 :P)
-The Halo 3 BETA
- Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
- Is pokemon getting old?
- We unveil a new segment and go "Around the Cube"!
- I make a bet with the listeners (if I lose, we'll you'll have a good laugh! :P)
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl updates!
- Who will have the most online users?
- The classic debate of which console will come out on top
- We prepare for E3 2007 and a summer to remember!
- The South Korean PS3 launch (Steve will probably rant here....)
- Is the PS3 turning around?
- Game Franchises that should die!
- Games that turned to movies (DOA)
- Why do movies that turn into games usually suck?
- We hype Episode 22: The 1st Annual GamersCast Awards!
- We finally decided to re-open our gaming tournaments!!
- Podcast gets a new logo and design
- What's the appeal in "Brain Games"
- I thank the listeners for supporting the show
- We unveil a new podcast that is already #27 on iTunes! (or was.... :P)
- Steve goes on summer break, Matt and Adam are still in school....
- Where's our new Wii Channels?
- New games brick out mod chip users (Wii)
- The website development nears completion!
- And MUCH more!