Thursday, August 28, 2008

Possible Hurricane Delay

UPDATE 2: Good News! I got a flight off the island tomorrow. So, as long as it isn't cancelled, the LIVE podcast and the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament will be held as originally scheduled.

Brawl Tournament will be at Noon (EDT) on September 1st
LIVE Podcast will be at 7 PM (EDT) on September 1st

at GamersCastPodcast.com

UPDATE: Hurricane Gustav has strengthened again, so it will definetely be at least a category 2 hurricane by the time it reaches me. Or possibly even a category 3. So, there's a very good chance that I will lose power now. But there's no word on how this will effect my flight off the island.

Hey everyone!

As you know from my last post, I am currently on vacation. However, now due to Hurricane Gustav, I may possibly be unable to leave the island. So, now I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a small possiblity that the live podcast will be postponed. This would also effect our Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament which is also set to take place on the same day.

This is just a small possibility. But as of now, please continue to expect the podcast and the Brawl tournament to take place on September 1st. Hurricane Gustav is currently projected to be a Category 1 Hurricane by the time it reaches me, so there is a possibility that I could lose power and be unable to post any more updates.

If the hurricane does cause a delay of the podcast, then the GamersCastPodcast.com Homepage will remain as it is now on September 1st. If the live podcast will take place, then on September 1st the homepage will be replaced with a message giving more details about the live event.

I would like to personally apologize for any inconveinence this may cause anyone.

PS: I'll also be taking video of the storm, which should be fun. *winks*


Get the GamersCast Newsletter! All of the quality news you would find here can be sent directly to your e-mail's inbox or Wii's Message Board the instant news is posted here! Simply send an e-mail to GCnewsletter@gmail.com or register GCnewsletter@gmail.com into your Nintendo Wii's Address Book to subscribe!

No comments: