Friday, August 22, 2008

On Vacation / Live Podcast

Just so everyone knows, I will be on a one week vacation beginning tomorrow. In that time, both Adam and Steve will be in charge of posting articles to the news feed. However, this also means that the newsletter will also not be sent until I return. I apologize for the inconveinence, but if I can find a way to get an Internet connection while I am away, then I will make every attempt to post, but don't expect it.

And lastly, in case you did not yet receive the update from the podcast feed yet, there will be a LIVE GamersCast Episode being broadcast at 7 PM (EDT), at the GamersCastPodcast.com homepage on September 1st.

And our Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tournament will be streamed live at noon (EDT) on the same day.

Posted with LifeCast

No comments: