Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The GamersCast iMix!

A lot of people wonder what some of the tracks I play during GamersCast are, so now I'm letting you see and download a good portion of my own iTunes Library. A lot of these have been played on my podcast, and a lot will be played eventually, and some will never be played on the podcast (consider them bonus tracks if you will).

So, if you were ever wondering what my iTunes Library was like, now you know. Also, keep in mind that this is only a small portion of my iTunes Library, I couldn't upload all the music I had because iTunes stopped me from having too many, while others it just couldn't publish altogether.

Mobile users may need to be on their computers to see the embed iMix below.

The GamersCast iMix will be re-organized and updated as time goes on, and it will soon have its own page on the completed version of the website so you won't have to track down this one post whenever you want to see it.

For a direct link to the GamersCast iMix on iTunes, go to:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewIMix?id=269663488&s=143441

No comments: