Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Episode 21 Almost Released

Well, I'm happy to say, that through the power of editing I've been able to edit about 20 minutes of pointless pauses from the show, that's the good news. The better news is that, from me not releasing anything (I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT) and the lack of the Red Kawa software mirror, we no longer have an issue with the bandwith on the site.

Now, episode 21 is ready for release, but my final exams just started for high school and I gotta study like crazy! But I'll try as hard as I can to get episode 21 out by this weekend. Don't worry, the topics that we talked in the show, are generalized enough so it's still pretty recent and worth listening to. There's nothing that's old news in there at all. And listening to Steve's rants could bring a smile to anyone's face! XD! So, just hang tight for a couple more days and episode 21 will be out before you know it.

I just want to take this opportunity to say how confusing you guys are. Very few of you ever bothered to download the Super Paper Mario gameplay videos when I released them, and yet, over 28,000 people downloaded my review of Super Paper Mario. So, I guess that either means, you guys like more reviews and less videos, or not too many of you have Video iPods and there's too many Nano peoples out there. We'll, I'll know the answer soon, because I'm almost done with my detailed video review of Super Paper Mario (though not nearly the length of the awful Wii Play Video Review... don't look that one up....). Once again, we thank you all for your support. I'm also going to put out more updates reguarding reviews and tournaments upon the release of episode 21 this weekend. So, remember to keep it here with GamersCast!

No comments: