Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wii Interface and Excite Truck Preview!

Well, I have now officially played the Wii, and all I can say is: OMG!

I have seen the menus (couldn't access Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection), I've played games. And now, beware the previews. Now that I have had over a good hour of hands-on time with the Wii (well, so-to-speak), GamersCast is going to be previewing Excite Truck (the only game I had the chance with) along with commenting about the Wii's Interface and more. And we will also be bringing Adam Shear back onto the show, as he too got hands-on time with Excite Truck and the Wii Interface.

Also, I'm gonna see if I can get some video footage of my gameplay (don't make fun of me!) onto the feed as well. And we may have a chance to get more time with some other Wii games this weekend, or maybe not. Who knows what could happen!? All I know is, now that there's 2 Wii Consoles playable within a mile of my house, anything could happen!

Keep checking back here for more updates!

No comments: