Monday, March 31, 2008

GamersCast Invited to E3 2008!

UPDATE: Direct Video Link



This is probably one of the happiest moments of my life. As we all know, last year E3 became invitation only, and very few gaming outlets got the honor of going to this huge event.

And now, just today, only a few minutes ago, I got an e-mail from the ESA (they run E3), and I WAS INVITED!

That's right! GamersCast is going to E3 2008!! E3 2008 is taking place in the LA Convention Center from July 15 to July 17th.

And for the first time, I'll have all the news for you while at the showfloor! And I'll be recording the press conferences on my own camera and everything! This has to be one of the happyest moments of my life. And I want to thank each and every one of our podcast listeners and site readers for letting us get this far!
THANK YOU!

No comments: