Thursday, January 31, 2008

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Hey everyone!

Listen, this a VERY important announcement, so PLEASE read through until the end.
Okay, GamersCast has been around since August 2005, and we've grown a lot since then. However, every expense the podcast and website had to endure came out of my own pocket. Now, I know what you're thinking, but keep reading because this isn't going to turn out as badly as it sounds right now.
Anyway, since I've started I've easily spent over a thousand dollars for this project, and it was definitely worth it. But considering, I'm just an unemployed high school kid (shocking, isn't it?) it's getting pretty hard to afford everything.
BUT I have devised a plan to make it through! You see, YouTube has this partner program, in which entertainers can make money off of making YouTube videos. And I actually am pretty good at making videos (placed 4th at tech. nationals in 7th grade for Film Competition), so I figured that would be the way I could fund the podcast, because let's face it: Nobody wants to click on ads!

However, before I can apply for this partner program, I need to prove I have a sufficient fan base. So, all I need you guys (and girls) to do for me (this is all I'll ever ask you guys to do), is simply to subscribe to the GamersCastFilms Channel on YouTube!

You won't receive any e-mails by doing so (unless you've setup your YouTube account that way), and it won't effect you at all. All it will do is display a small message on the YouTube homepage when I post a new video. That's it!

If we can get everyone to subscribe, not only will I be able to continue doing the podcast as normal, but I should also have some money left over, which will also be used for enhancing the podcast further.

I swear that all profits made through videos will only be spent on the podcast and making more videos. I promise that none of the money earned will be used towards personal expenses.

So, please, if you want to keep GamersCast going strong, simply click the "Subscribe" button on the following page:

http://www.YouTube.com/GamersCastFilms


Don't think it's worth subscribing to? Other than a sense of accomplishment, here's a preview of what else you'll get from subscribing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3RiLG7aD_Q

No comments: