Sunday, September 09, 2007

Episode 24 Delayed

Sorry guys, I've generally killed my entire weekend trying to setup a good time with the other co-hosts, but this thing kept coming up. Steve said he had to go do some crazy thing called "homework". So, because of this we're planning on either finding a substitute for him, or by recording on Tuesday instead.

But because of the delay, I figured that I had to make it upto the listeners somehow. Last time I screwed up I made a video tutorial on how-to hack into your iPod Video Games. Now, for this, I am going to be making the most detailed video preview of Super Smash Brothers Brawl anywhere on the net. And I can guarantee that it WILL be the most detailed preview EVER! It should be up within the next few weeks. And if you can find a more detailed preview, I will eat a wasabi peanut and put the video on YouTube. And trust me in saying, that I am a complete chicken ---- when it comes to wasabi peanuts.

However, I am still confident in saying that episode 24 of GamersCast will be released this week.


Get the GamersCast Newsletter! All of the quality news you would find here can be sent directly to your e-mail's inbox or Wii's Message Board the instant news is posted here! Simply send an e-mail to GCnewsletter@gmail.com or register GCnewsletter@gmail.com into your Nintendo Wii's Address Book to subscribe!

No comments: