Thursday, April 05, 2007

April with GamersCast!

Alright, the download count has once again doubled in March, so I would like to take the time to thank everyone for their support for the show, once again! I cannot thank you guys enough! Now, I've been looking at the download stats to see what kind of things you guys like to download. To my surprise, most of you are very picky and don't download the Super Paper Mario videos that I put up. Those videos got around 20 downloads each, while Adam's preview of Guitar Hero 2 for the 360 got about 800 downloads. So, though it is surprising I'd like to thank you guys for being so picky, because now I know exactly what you guys are most interested in. So, I'll know what to put up, in the future. This means, I'm not gonna put up the rest of the Super Paper Mario videos that I was planning on. So, if I get around to a video review, that'll be the last one you'll see from that game. But speaking of reviews, here's what reviews you can expect from us in April:

- Star Fox 64 (Virtual Console)
- Sonic Spinball (Virtual Console)
- Super Paper Mario
- Excitebike (Virtual Console)
- Kirby's Adventure (Virtual Console)
- Pokemon Diamond
- Pokemon Pearl
- Diddy Kong Racing DS
- Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Virtual Console)
- Legend of Zelda (Virtual Console)
- Kid Icarus (Virtual Console)
- Donkey Kong Country (Virtual Console)
- Super Mario Brothers (Virtual Console)
- Super Mario World (Virtual Console)
- Other Virtual Console releases
- Other DS games that SteveCask feels like reviewing (I wish I could be more specific, but Steve's unpredictable)

Aside from that, episode 20 is going to be out on the feed really soon, along with episode 21 (AKA: The 1st annual GamersCast Awards). We'll also be looking at the new Wii Channels being released, and much more! So, keep it right here with GamersCast, and once again, we thank everyone for supporting the show!

I would also like to thank everyone who subscribed to the GamersCast Newsletter! Right now, we have over 30 subscribers, who are receiving the newsletter on their Nintendo Wii Message Board. To sign-up, simply register GCnewsletter@gmail.com on your Wii Address Book.

No comments: