Thursday, February 01, 2007

Over 10,000 downloads and going strong!

Well, guys, it happened. This January the GamersCast feed hit a record high number of downloads! To be honest I didn't expect that to happen until E3 this year, since May of 2006 is the only other month that's even close to this January's amount. So, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you guys for all supporting the podcast, we couldn't have it this milestone without you guys, and we hope you will all continue to download and support the show. It looks like 2007 is gonna be one heck of a year for GamersCast!

In February expect game reviews of:

- Diddy Kong Racing DS
- Super Mario World (Virtual Console)
- Super Mario Brothers (Virtual Console)
- Vortex for iPod
- The Legend of Zelda (Virtual Console)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past (Virtual Console)
- Wii Play
- Red Steel
- Wii Sports
- World Series of Poker: Tournament of Champions (Wii)
- Excite Truck
- Sonic The Hedgehog (Virtual Console)
- Gunstar Heroes (Virtual Console)
- Donkey Kong Jr. (Virtual Console)
- Along with other February Virtual Console Releases!!

(I heard rumors of Donkey Kong Country, Star Fox 64, and Super Mario RPG coming out too, but I'm not sure if that's February)


In February we'll also have Episode 20 of GamersCast up and recorded (possibly episode 21 also, and maybe some mobile edition episodes).

In February, I'm also gonna be re-doing some things to the site, but I don't wanna ruin any of the other things I've got up my sleeve.

So, really the purpose of this post was to thank you guys for supporting us, so... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, in case you haven't noticed I fixed the video of the Wii Launch Vid. It ain't anything all too special, since I couldn't get back in once Reggie got there, but it's still worth downloading (I think....)

And thanks again guys!

No comments: