Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Wii got it!

For me, it was an "lol" moment. As you can tell from the 1st mobile edition of GamersCast, I live in an area filled with PlayStation and XBox fanboys, but today (on my birthday), Nintendo seemed to entirely invade the EBgames at my corner! Yeah, they still got the playable Xbox 360, PS2, and PSP up. But aside from that, it's all Nintendo! There's HUGE pop-out Twilight Princess posters, a giant Wii Countdown clock, the typical GCN demo loaded with OoT. But then, today, something great also happened aside from all that.....

At last.... It happened before Nintendo scheduled it to... There is now a playable Wii within 2 blocks of my house! That's right everyone! Get ready for loads of Wii Content coming your way onto the feed! Bad news is, only Excite Truck is playable now, but hey we can expect something else before launch (no guarentees)! And this weekend I might be able to head upto Nintendo World, so you guys can get even more Wii Videos! As I am now incredibly joyful about all this, as I stood in EBgames, I looked up at the countdown clock, noting that only 11 days, 11 hours, 11 minutes, and 11 seconds remained until Wii Day.

PS: My "lol" moment was, that the store was filled with hard-core Xbox-only fanboys waiting for Gears of War as this was all happening. The look on their faces as they saw the re-designed store was simply.... priceless.

No comments: