- Ocarina of Time is often thought to have been the best game of all-time, but Twilight Princess blows OoT away in the dust!
- Some developers say a game is long, hard-core gamers prove them wrong, Twilight Princess is an exception, for after 10 hours of play (without side-quests), they only were just able to begin the 2nd dungeon.
- No control problems were reported and little time was needed to adjust
- Most graphical game Nintendo has ever produced (it was unstated whether component cables were present during the gameplay)
- When Nintendo played through, it took them 70 hours to finish (and that's people who know every about the game inside and out, which guarantees we will take longer, and that is without the countless side-quests in the game)
- The only true must-buy Wii game (with the exception of Wii Sports, as it is bundled with Wii)
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Nintendo grants 30 reporters 10 hours of TP Gameplay!
Nintendo has just recently allowed 30 gaming reporters the chance to play the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, for an uninterrupted 10 hours of solid gameplay. I'm not gonna bore you with details longer than they need to be, nor will I spoil you, but I will say a few key points that some reporters thought after playing: