Wednesday, August 09, 2006

GamersCast Episodes Released!

If you haven't already noticed over the past week I've been using every scrap of time to finish the editing of the past few GamersCast episodes and updating the video podcast feed. These invclude episode 12, 13, 14 (episode 14 is the emergency E3 episode), and the E3 2006 Wii vs. PS3 Line Comparison Video . So, now aside from a lot of pretty funny videos (I'm about to put up another compilation of priests farting there too!) I'm also going to start updating the tournament feed also. To see, all of my feeds just search "GamersCast" in the iTunes Music Store.

And by the way, when I say video podcast I meant "The Best Internet Videos" feed, just to let you know.

And one more thing, we're planning on doing more reviews in the future... and we have a new rubric made up to score the games, so we don't screw games by giving them a lesser rating than they deserve (listen to Mark's opinion in the NSMB review, I gave it too low of a rating, upon re-analysis, it won't happen again, promise!).

No comments: